1ch Buck Converter Integrated FET - BD9G341AEFJ
The BD9G341AEFJ is a buck switching regulator with integrated 150mΩ power MOSFET. Current mode architecture provides fast transient response and a simple phase compensation setup. The operating frequency is programmable from 50kHz to 750kHz. Additional protection features are included such as Over Current Protection, Thermal shutdown and Under voltage lockout. The under voltage lockout and hysteresis can be set by external resistor.
Integrated FET / Controller
Synchronous / Nonsynchronous
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Wide input voltage range from 12V to 76V.
- Integrated 80V/3.5A/150mΩ NchFET.
- Current mode.
- Variable frequency from 50kHz to 750kHz.
- Accurate reference voltage (1.0V ±1.5%).
- Precision EN threshold (±3%).
- Soft-start function
- 0µA Standby current
- Over Current Protection (OCP), Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO), Thermal-Shutdown TSD), Over Voltage Protection (OVP) Thermally enhanced HTSOP-J8 package