With regard to matters concerning the registered customer's personal information and privacy (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"), ROHM (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") acknowledges the primary purpose of collecting and using personal information based upon the "Law Dealing with Personal Information" and the" Guidelines for the Economic and Industrial Sectors Concerning the Law Dealing with Personal Information." ROHM will acquire any Personal Information fairly, and implement the following measures in order to administer this information safely and accurately:
- Gathering Personal Information
- When obtaining a customer's Personal Information, the Company will inform and disclose the purpose to the customer in advance, and acquire Personal Information only to a degree that is deemed appropriate.
- Use of Personal Information
- Excluding such cases where there is justifiable reason such as a legal obligation, the Company will not use the customer's Personal Information for any other purpose besides that indicated to the customer. However, in some cases the Company may use Personal Information without identifying the individual customer to collect statistical data such as the number of customers, the volume of sales, the method of using the website, and so on.
- Offering Personal Information to Third Parties
- Excluding such cases where there is justifiable reason such as a legal obligation, the Company will not offer the customer's Personal Information to a third party without prior agreement of the customer.
- Managing the Personal Information
- The Company shall manage Personal Information appropriately and fairly as stated above.
- Training and Education of Employees Regarding Personal Information
- The Company shall implement the necessary training and education so that employees of the Company understand the importance of the Personal Information and handle it appropriately.
- Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- With regard to the customer's Personal Information managed by the Company, if a request is received from the customer for disclosure of their own Personal Information, or if a request is received from the customer for the correction or deletion of their own Personal Information due to any mistake in its content or other such reasons, the Company shall act accordingly after confirmation of customer's identity in order to prevent disclosing the customer's Personal Information.
For inquiries or more information, please use the Inquiry Form.
- Use of Cookie
- To make ROHM's website easier to use, display customized content based on preferences, and recognize previous visits and remember preferences, our website utilizes cookies. And although ROHM does not require that visitors accept cookies, disabling them may limit the functionality of our site and impair performance.
- Remarketing in Online Advertising
- ROHM's advertising is posted on various sites through third-party vendors, including Google
- Third-party vendors, including Google, utilize cookies based on previous access information to ROHM's website to deliver ads