Throughout its history cars have continued to evolve in response to the growing awareness for safety, comfort, and the environment - in step towards continued electronification.
In response to this evolving trend, ROHM offers a broad portfolio of products and solutions for automotive systems, from the infotainment center and instrument cluster to powertrain and body ECUs.
In addition, as the demand for next-generation vehicles that embody these principles increases and automatic driving and smart cities will soon be realized, high performance ICs and high power devices are becoming indispensable.
ROHM contributes to the evolution and advancement of the automotive sector and next-generation cars by taking a quality-first approach to product manufacturing while ensuring long-term, stable supply.
- Infotainment/ Cluster
- TFT Cluster and Center Information Display (CID)
- Head Up Display (HUD)
- Car Navigation
- Car Audio
- LED Lighting
- Front Light
- Rear Light -Standard with anti-cranking
- Rear Light with Animation
- Rear Light with Dynamic control
- Front with ADB <
- Body ECU
- Electric Compressor
- Body Control Module(BCM)
- Door & Mirror / Control module
- HVAC control / module
- Lamp module
- Main Inverter
- Bi-directional On-Board Charger (OBC)
- Uni-directional On-Board Charger (OBC)
- DC/DC converter
- Battery Management System
- Continental honors ROHM Semiconductor with "Supplier of the Year 2019 Award"
- New High Side Switch ICs with User-Definable Protection Achieve Optimized Performance in Automotive Applications
- New Automotive Primary DC/DC Converters Offer Stable Output Even with Fluctuating Input Voltage
- Reducing the Size of Automotive Designs with Ultra-Compact 1mm2 MOSFETs
- Speech Synthesis ICs Equipped with Playback Anomaly Detection Function
- Developing SiC-based Automotive Inverters together: ROHM and LEADRIVE Establish a Joint Laboratory
- New 4th Generation SiC MOSFETs Featuring the Industry’s Lowest ON Resistance
- Vitesco Technologies and ROHM cooperate on silicon carbide power solutions
- New Automotive Monolithic LED Driver that Ensures Stable Lighting Even During Battery Voltage Drops
- New 2.8W High Power Speaker Amp ICs for Advanced Instrument Clusters
In recent years, the increasing advancement and proliferation of automated driving have brought about a need for standards such as ISO 26262 that defines functional safety along with functions that contribute to the prevention of accidents in the event of an emergency. As such a growing number of companies are promoting functional safety not only among automotive manufacturers (OEMs), but Tier 1 electronics equipment suppliers as well, making it an increasingly important requirement worldwide.The 1st Edition of ISO 26262, a functional safety standard for automotive electronics and electrical systems, was published in November 2011, then after several revisions the 2nd Edition was released in December 2018.
ROHM Solution Simulator
ROHM Solution Simulator is a new web-based electronic circuit simulation tool that can carry out a variety of simulations, from initial development that involves component selection and individual device verification to the system-level verification stage. This makes it possible to quickly and easily implement complete circuit verification of ROHM power devices (i.e. SiC) and ICs (e.g. driver and power supply ICs), in simulation circuits under close to actual conditions, significantly reducing application development efforts.
*MyROHM Login Required
A system-level evaluation board that combines ROHM's IC and discrete products. We have already solved not only the characteristics of individual products but also the problems that may occur when combining them to build a system, thus contributing significantly to the reduction of development time for our customers. For example, it has been confirmed that all the products equipped with the product meet CISPR25 Class-5 standards in operation with regard to EMC standards, which are important factors in incorporating the product into automotive equipment. In addition, system-level evaluation and design data can be downloaded so that customers can use it as a reference for their designs. ROHM will continue to offer a wide range of solution evaluation boards in the future.
Industry-leading SiC Power and Gate Driver Solutions
Learn more about silicon carbide semiconductors and why they are the most promising material for use in power electronics due to the inherent advantages that SiC has over other materials.
Their lower loss, higher withstand voltage, faster switching capability, and superior thermal characteristics enable simpler designs that are more efficient, smaller, and lighter than silicon-based alternatives.
- Nano Series
- EV Solutions
- Automotive Product Catalog
- Quick Buck Booster®
- Power Device Catalog
- Automotive Regulator Selection Guide
- DC/DC Converter Selection Guide
- Automotive LED Drivers Selection Guide