- Added industrial step-down DC/DC converter simulation circuit for the BD9G500EFJ
- Added fixed output voltage simulation circuit for the BD9P series
- Added PFC User's Guide
- Added LLC Full Bridge simulation circuit.
- Added P3-Level Inverter Type-I simulation circuit.
- Added P3-Level Inverter Type-T simulation circuit.
- Added 3-system power supply tree simulation circuit (automotive reference design).
- Added 4-system power supply tree simulation circuit (automotive reference design).
- Added variable output voltage simulation circuit for the BD9P series
- Added 2 models from the BD183xx series (LED drivers)
- Added 5 models from the BD9E series (switching regulators)
- Added 10 new linear regulator models.
- Released ROHM Solution Simulator.
- Hands-On User’s Manual 5.2MB DOWNLOAD
- [White Paper] Industry-Leading Web Simulation Tool Capable of Complete Circuit Verification of Power Devices and Driver ICs 1.74MB DOWNLOAD
- Method for Exporting Circuit Data 617KB DOWNLOAD
Introducing ROHM Solution Simulator
＜3 min 4 Sec.＞
Selecting Solution Circuits
Selecting Devices and Changing Parameters
Running Simulations and Displaying Results
Changing Circuits and Adding Components
Key Features of ROHM Solution Simulator
A broad library of high power circuits allows users to quickly check power device characteristics, eliminating the need for topology circuit design.
Multiple PFC, inverter, and DC/DC circuit topologies are offered that incorporate power devices such as SiC. These power devices can be changed and simulated, making it easy to compare characteristics. In addition, a gate drive circuit is included that enables simulation in an environment close to that of a real system.
Easily design peripheral component constants for switching regulators, linear regulators, and LED drivers
A simulation of the application circuit listed in the datasheet is provided, allowing users to simulate the startup waveforms and phase characteristics with a single click. Of course, it is also possible to perform simulation by changing the peripheral component constants and input/output conditions based on customer requirements.
Free and easy to use
Simply register with My ROHM to perform free web-based simulations without the need to install troublesome software. In addition, pre-configured circuits make it possible to immediately run simulations.
Easily add components and change circuits
Developed based on the SystemVision® Cloud(SVC) simulation platform from Mentor Graphics, a leader in electronic design automation software with an extensive track record in the automotive industry, users can freely change circuits and add components by simply copying the circuit to SVC.
Power Device Solution Circuit
Continuous Current Mode (CCM)
Discontinuous Current Mode (DCM)
ICs Solution Circuit