- Added Nano Cap™ LDO "BD9xxN1 Series" 12 simulation circuits.
- Added Nano Cap™ LDO "BD9xxN1 Series" simulation circuits.
- Added Totem-pole PFC, LLC Full-Bridge simulation circuits with 4th Generation SiC MOSFET(TO-247N).
- Added EVK simulation circuit for 4th Generation SiC MOSFET evaluation(Schematic Information).
- Added Totem-pole PFC, LLC Full-Bridge simulation circuits with 4th Generation SiC MOSFET(TO-247-4L).
- Added industrial step-down DC/DC converter simulation circuit for the BD9G341AEFJ(Load Response / Line Response)
- Added voltage follower simulation circuits and non-inverting amplifier simulation circuits.
- Added thermal simulation function.
- Application : PTC Heater、DC/DC：BD9G500EFJ、LED-Driver：BD18337EFV、BD18347EFV
- Added current senseing simulation circuits with Op Amps.
- Added new DC/DC converter simulation circuits for consumer.
- Added laser diode simulation circuit.
- Added industrial step-down DC/DC converter simulation circuit for the BD9G500EFJ
- Added fixed output voltage simulation circuit for the BD9P series
- Added PFC User's Guide
- Added LLC Full Bridge simulation circuit.
- Added P3-Level Inverter Type-I simulation circuit.
- Added P3-Level Inverter Type-T simulation circuit.
- Added 3-system power supply tree simulation circuit (automotive reference design).
- Added 4-system power supply tree simulation circuit (automotive reference design).
- Added variable output voltage simulation circuit for the BD9P series
- Added 2 models from the BD183xx series (LED drivers)
- Added 5 models from the BD9E series (switching regulators)
- Added 10 new linear regulator models.
- Released ROHM Solution Simulator.
Key Features of ROHM Solution Simulator
A broad library of high power circuits allows users to quickly check power device characteristics, eliminating the need for topology circuit design.
Multiple PFC, inverter, and DC/DC circuit topologies are offered that incorporate power devices such as SiC. These power devices can be changed and simulated, making it easy to compare characteristics. In addition, a gate drive circuit is included that enables simulation in an environment close to that of a real system.
Easily design peripheral component constants for switching regulators, linear regulators, and LED drivers
A simulation of the application circuit listed in the datasheet is provided, allowing users to simulate the startup waveforms and phase characteristics with a single click. Of course, it is also possible to perform simulation by changing the peripheral component constants and input/output conditions based on customer requirements.
Free and easy to use
Simply register with My ROHM to perform free web-based simulations without the need to install troublesome software. In addition, pre-configured circuits make it possible to immediately run simulations.
Easily add components and change circuits
Developed based on the SystemVision® Cloud(SVC) simulation platform from Mentor Graphics, a leader in electronic design automation software with an extensive track record in the automotive industry, users can freely change circuits and add components by simply copying the circuit to SVC.
- Hands-On User’s Manual 5.2MB DOWNLOAD
- [White Paper] Industry-Leading Web Simulation Tool Capable of Complete Circuit Verification of Power Devices and Driver ICs 1.74MB DOWNLOAD
- Method for Exporting Circuit Data 617KB DOWNLOAD