1ch Buck Converter Integrated FET
This is the product guarantees long time support in Industrial market. The BD9G341AEFJ-LB is a buck switching regulator with integrated 150mΩ power MOSFET. Current mode architecture provides fast transient response and a simple phase compensation setup. The operating frequency is programmable from 50kHz to 750kHz. Additional protection features are included such as Over Current Protection, Thermal shutdown and Under voltage lockout. The under voltage lockout and hysteresis can be set by external resistor.
- Long Time Support Product for Industrial Applications
- Wide input voltage range from 12V to 76V.
- Integrated 80V/3.5A/150mΩ NchFET.
- Current mode.
- Variable frequency from 50kHz to 750kHz.
- Accurate reference voltage. (1.0V±1.5%).
- Precision EN threshold (±3%).
- Soft-start function
- 0µA Standby current
- Over Current Protection (OCP),
Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO),
Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Thermally enhanced HTSOP-J8 package
Schematic Design & Verification
- Buck DC/DC Converter Recommended Inductor List
- Calculation of Power Dissipation in Switching Circuit
- Considering Input Filter to Reduce Conducted Emissions by DCDC Converter
- Considering Polarity of Power Inductor to Reduce Radiated Emission of DC-DC converter
- Method for Monitoring Switching Waveform
- PCB Layout Techniques of Buck Converter
- Phase Compensation Design for Current Mode Buck Converter
- Method for Determining Constants of Peripheral Parts of Buck DC/DC Converter
- Power Supply Sequence Circuit with General Purpose Power Supply IC
- Suppression Method of Switching Noise Using Linear Regulator and Low Pass Filter
- Diode Selection Method for Asynchronous Converter
- Measurement Method for Phase Margin with Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA)
- Usage of SPICE Macromodel for DC/DC
- Snubber Circuit for Buck Converter IC
- Efficiency of Buck Converter
- Calculation of Power Loss (Synchronous)
- Inductor Calculation for Buck converter IC
- Considerations for Power Inductors Used for Buck Converters
- Capacitor Calculation for Buck converter IC
- The Important Points of Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitor Used in Buck Converter circuit
- Resistor Value Table to set Output Voltage of Buck Converter IC
- Importance of Probe Calibration When Measuring Power: Deskew
- Impedance Characteristics of Bypass Capacitor
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- Thermal Resistance
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple
Simulations (Login Required)
- Calculation-sheet for the circuit theoretical formula - BD9G341AEFJ-LB
- Unencrypted SPICE Model (Inquiry Form)
- BD9G341AEFJ-LB SPICE Model
- HTSOP-J8 Footprint / Symbol
- HTSOP-J8 3D STEP Data