50mA Output Voltage Tracker - BD42500G-C | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
50mA Output Voltage Tracker - BD42500G-C
The BD42500G-C is low quiescent regulators featuring 45V absolute maximum voltage, and output voltage tracking accuracy of ± 15mV, 50mA output current and 40µA (Typ) current consumption. This tracker is therefore ideal for applications requiring a direct connection to the battery and a low current consumption. Ceramic capacitors can be used for compensation of the output capacitor phase. Furthermore, this IC also feature overcurrent protection to protect the device from damage caused by short-circuiting and an integrated thermal shutdown to protect the device from overheating at overload conditions.
Over Current Protection
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Wide Temperature Range (Tj) : -40 °C to +150 °C
- Wide Operating Input Range: 3V to 42V
- Low Quiescent Current: 40µA (Typ)
- Output Voltage Tracking Accuracy: ±15mV
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection (TSD)