1200 V High Voltage High and Low Side Driver
The BM60213FV-C is high and low side drive IC which operates up to 1200 V with bootstrap operation, which can drive N-channel power MOSFET and IGBT. Under-voltage Lockout (UVLO) function is built-in.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- High-Side Floating Supply Voltage 1200 V
- Under Voltage Lockout Function
- 3.3 V and 5.0 V Input Logic Compatible
- Evaluation Board
The BM60213FV-EVK001 board can be driving IGBT Power Devices for High-side and Low-side on Half-Bridge application. The BM60213FV-C has Power Supply protections which are the Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) function at VCCA and VCCB. The BM60213FV-EVK001 allows designers to evaluate Rohm’s Gate Driver family for various applications.
Schematic Design & Verification
- BM60213FV-C SPICE Model
- Unencrypted SPICE Model (Inquiry Form)
- BM60213FV-C Spice Modeling Report
- BM60213FV-C Footprint / Symbol
- SSOP-B20W Footprint / Symbol