750V, 45mΩ, 4-pin THD, Trench-structure, Silicon-carbide(SiC) power MOSFET
SCT4045DR is a SiC MOSFET that contributes to miniaturization and low power consumption of applications. This is a 4th generation product that achieves industry-leading low on-resistance without sacrificing short-circuit withstand time. This is a 4-pin package type with a driver source terminal that can maximize the high-speed switching performance that is a feature of SiC MOSFETs.
Advantages of ROHM's 4th Generation SiC MOSFET
This series has about 40% reduction in on-resistance and about 50% reduction in switching loss compared to conventional products. The 15V gate-source voltage makes application design easier.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Low on-resistance
- Fast switching speed
- Fast reverse recovery
- Easy to parallel
- Simple to drive
- Pb-free lead plating ; RoHS compliant
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Evaluation Board - P05SCT4018KR-EVK-001
- This board is designed with the optimum gate drive circuit for "SCT4018KR", surely TO-247-4L can also be evaluated
- Single power supply(+12V operation)
- Supports double pulse testing up to 150A and switching up to 500kHz
- Supports various power supply topologies(Buck, Boost, Half-Bridge)
- Built-in adjustable gate drive isolated power supply(positive and negative)(+12V to +25V, -4.5V to -2V)
- Active mirror clamp circuit(driver IC built-in type)
- Gate surge clamp circuit