1200V, 95A, Silicon-carbide (SiC) MOSFET Bare Die
S4103 is an SiC (Silicon Carbide) trench MOSFET. Features include high voltage withstand capability, low ON-state resistance, and fast switching speed.
For sale of Bare Die, please contact the specifications in our sales office. Currently, we don't sell Bare Die on the internet distributors now.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Schematic Design & Verification
- What Is Thermal Design
- Basics of Thermal Resistance and Heat Dissipation
- Method for Calculating Junction Temperature from Transient Thermal Resistance Data
- Two-Resistor Model for Thermal Simulation
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Thermocouples
- What is a Thermal Model? (SiC Power Device)
- Notes for Temperature Measurement Using Forward Voltage of PN Junction
- How to Use Thermal Models
- Measurement Method and Usage of Thermal Resistance RthJC
- Precautions When Measuring the Rear of the Package with a Thermocouple
- S4103 SPICE Model
- S4103 PathWave ADS Model
- How to Create Symbols for PSpice Models