Digital 16bit Serial Output Type Color Sensor IC - BU27006MUC-Z
BU27006MUC-Z is a digital color sensor IC with Flicker sensing function. This IC senses Red, Green, Blue (RGB) and Infrared and converts them to digital values. The high sensitivity, wide dynamic range and excellent Ircut characteristics make it possible for this IC to obtain the accurate illuminance and color temperature of ambient light. It is also possible to detect flicker light noise of display and room lighting. It is ideal for adjusting LCD backlight of TV, mobile phone and tablet PC.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
RGB/IR + Flicker Detection
Maximum Sensitivity [Lx/Step]
Current Consumption (Typ.) [uA]
Standby Mode Current (Typ.) [uA]
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- RGB/IR + Flicker Detection
- Built-in Ircut Filter
- Rejecting 50Hz/60Hz Light Noise for Color Sensor
- I²C Bus Interface (f/s mode support)
- Correspond to 1.8V Logic Interface
- LUX Resolution 0.015lx/count (Typ) in Color Sensor (In the highest gain and the longest measurement time setting)
- Sampling frequency 1kHz/2kHz is selectable in flicker sensor