Up to +105℃ Operating Temperature, Up to ±64g, Tri-Axis Accelerometer IC
The KX134-1211 is silicon micromachined accelerometer in the 2 x 2 x 0.9 mm LGA package featuring up to 25.6 kHz ODR and wide bandwidth (8200 (X), 8500 (Y), 5600 (Z)). I²C or SPI digital protocol is supported.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Advanced Data Path with user configurable 3 stages consisting of a low-pass filter, low-pass / high-pass filter, and RMS engine.
- High Temperature Range -40°C to +105°C
- Integrated Free fall, Directional-Tap/Double-Tap™, and Device-orientation Algorithms
- Advanced Wake-Up and Back-to-Sleep detection with high-resolution threshold configurable down to 15.6mg
- Embedded 512-byte FIFO buffer with capability to record data even when being read
- User-selectable Output Data Rate up to 25600Hz
- User accessible manufacturer and part ID registers
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Evaluation Board - KX134-1211-EVK-001
Accelerometer Module + Evaluation Kit (RKX-EVK-001)