2.6V to 5.5V, 2A, 0.3MHz to 2.4MHz Synchronous Step-Down Converter - BD90521EFV-C | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
2.6V to 5.5V, 2A, 0.3MHz to 2.4MHz Synchronous Step-Down Converter - BD90521EFV-C
The BD90521EFV-C is a synchronous step-down converter which operates in current mode. It can operate with maximum frequency of 2.4 MHz, and can downsize external parts such as inductor. It can supply a maximum output current of 2A with built-in Pch and Nch output MOSFET. Output voltage and oscillation frequency can be adjusted by external resistors and can also be synchronized with an external clock.
Integrated FET / Controller
Buck / Boost / Buck-Boost / Inverting
Synchronous / Nonsynchronous
Light Load mode
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Up to 2.4MHz movement
- Excellent Load Response by Current Mode Control
- Built-in Pch/Nch Output MOSFET.
- Frequency Synchronization with External Clock.
- Output Error Monitor Terminal (PGOOD Terminal)
- Adjustable Output Voltage and Oscillation Frequency by External Resistors.
- Built-in Self-Reset Type Overcurrent Protection.
- Built-in Output Overvoltage/Short Circuit Detection.
- Built-in Temperature Protection (TSD) and UVLO.