6V To 20V, 1A 1ch PWM Buck Converter with an Integrated FET - BD9227F
The BD9227F is a 20V, 1A non-synchronous PWM duty control buck converter with an integrated internal high-side 20V Power MOSFET. Operating frequency is 1.0MHz fixed by inner circuit. Current mode control with internal slope compensation simplifies the external compensation calculation and reduces component count while allowing the use of ceramic output capacitors. Additional protection features are included such as Over Current Protection, Thermal Shutdown and Under Voltage Lockout. The under voltage lockout and hysteresis can be set by an external resistor. The BD9227F is available in SOP8.
Integrated FET / Controller
Buck / Boost / Buck-Boost / Inverting
Synchronous / Nonsynchronous
Light Load mode
Operating Temperature (Min.)[℃]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[℃]
- Wide Operating Input Range 6V to 20V
- 20V/200mΩ Internal Power MOSFET
- 1.0MHz Fixed Operating Frequency
- Current Mode
- Over Current Hiccup Period Protection
- Under Voltage Locked Out (UVLO), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Thermal Shut Down (TSD)
- Available in SOP8 Package.