Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter with 2 A Switches (VIN = 2.0 V to 5.5 V, 1ch) - BD83070GWL
The BD83070GWL was developed to be the de facto standard for low power eco devices used in compact battery-driven applications. Original control technology (X Ramp PWM Control) enables seamless buck-boost transition while built-in low current circuitry achieves an industry-best power conversion efficiency of 97% during operation (200mA load current) along with class-leading 2.8uA current consumption. This contributes to longer operating time in compact battery-driven devices - by as much as 1.14x over standard products during standby (100uA load current).
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Integrated FET / Controller
Buck / Boost
Synchronous / Nonsynchronous
Light Load mode
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter
- Automatic PFM/PWM Transition
- Output Current: Up To 1A (VIN > 2.7V, VOUT = 3.3V)
- Selectable Output Voltage: 2.5V or 3.3V
- Efficiency: Up To 95%
- UVLO Detection: 1.61V(Max)
- Built-in Thermal, Over Voltage, And Over Current Protection