3.9 to 30V, 2ch Synchronous Rectification Step-Down Controller
The BD9016KV-M and BD9016KV-M are high performance synchronous rectification switching controllers with wide input range and dual channel output. The synchronous rectification method comes with high efficiency making controller ideal for eco-designs(low power consumption) of numerous electronics. All channels have enable pins, soft start functionality and power good outputs. Startup and shutdown can be controlled independently. An integrated PLL circuit can be synchronized to an external 250kHz to 600kHz clock signal.
- N channel MOSFET direct drive
- Synchronous rectification for increased efficiency
- Acceptable Low ESR ceramic capacitor at output
- Integrated PLL circuit for external synchronization; 250kHz to 600kHz
- Current mode control
- High side MOSFET current sensing
- Pre-bias functionality
- Independent ON/OFF control for all channels
- At Max Duty the oscillation frequency is slowed down to 1/5, reducing the input/output voltage difference.
- Low voltage and over voltage detection circuit at all outputs
When the over voltage is detected, the L-side FET is OFF (BD9015KV-M). The L-side FET is ON (BD9016KV-M).
Low side FET is ON (BD9016KV-M)
- Power good indicator pin (PGOOD)
- Integrated overcurrent protection with self recovery.