4.0 V to 17 V Input, 3 A Integrated MOSFET Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
BD9D300MUV is a synchronous buck switching regulator with built-in low on-resistance power MOSFETs. This integrated circuit (IC) is capable of providing current up to 3 A. It operates high oscillating frequency with low inductance. It has original on-time control system which can operate low power consumption in light load condition. This IC is ideal for reducing standby power consumption of equipment.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
- On-time Control
- Light Load Mode Control
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection (TSD)
- Under Voltage Lockout Protection (UVLO)
- Adjustable Soft Start
- Power Good Output
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- VQFN016V3030 Package Backside Heat Dissipation
- Evaluation Board
BD9D300MUV-EVK-001 Evaluation board delivers an output 5.0 volts from an input 7.4 to 15 volts using BD9D300MUV, a synchronous rectification step-down DC/DC converter integrated circuit. It has original on-time control system which can operate low power consumption in light load condition.