6V to 42V, 0.5A 1ch Simple Buck Converter Integrated FET
This is the product guarantees long time support in Industrial market. The BD9G102G-LB is a 42V, 0.5A non-synchronous buck converter with integrated internal high-side 42V Power MOSFET. Operating frequency is 1.0MHz fixed by inner circuit. The components of phase compensation are built in. Additional protection features are included such as Over Current Protection, Thermal Shutdown and Under Voltage Lockout.
- Long Time Support Product for Industrial Applications.
- Wide Operating Input Range 6V to 42V
- 45V/800mΩ Internal Power MOSFET
- 1.0MHz Fixed Operating Frequency
- Feedback Pin Voltage 0.75V ± 2.0%
- Accurate EN Threshold 1.8V ± 0.1V
- Current Mode
- Internal Compensation
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection(OCP)
- Under Voltage Locked Out(UVLO), Over Voltage Protection(OVP), Thermal Shut Down(TSD)
- 0μA Low Shutdown Supply Current
- Evaluation Board
This EVK has been developed for ROHM’s non-synchronous buck DC/DC converter customers evaluating BD9G102G-LB. While the BD9G102G-LB accepts a power supply input range of 6V to 42V, and generates output voltages from 0.75V to VCC×0.8, this EVK is setup for the input voltage range of 8V to 42V and a fixed output of 5V can be produced. The IC has internal 800mΩ N-channel MOSFET and the operating frequency is fixed 1. 0MHz.