500mA 5V Output LDO Regulator with Voltage Detector for Automotive
BD42754FP2-C is automotive suited voltage regulator with 1ch Reset and offers the output current of 500mA while limiting the low quiescent current. This regulator is therefore ideal for applications requiring a direct connection to the battery and a low current consumption. A reset signal is generated for an output voltage VO of Typ 4.62 V. The reset delay time can be programmed by the external capacitor.
- AEC-Q100 qualified.
- Low ESR ceramic capacitors applicable for output.
- Low drop voltage: PDMOS output transistor
- Power on and under-voltage reset
- Programmable reset delay time by external capacitor.
Schematic Design & Verification
- Basics of Linear Regulators
- Linear Regulator Specifications
- Reverse Voltage Protection
- Power Source ON/OFF Characteristics for Linear Regulator
- Simple Test Method for Estimating the Stability of Linear Regulators
- Connecting LDOs in Parallel
- Problem Situations: Power Supply Does Not Start
- Power Supply Sequence Circuit with General Purpose Power Supply IC
- Suppression Method of Switching Noise Using Linear Regulator and Low Pass Filter
- Measurement Method for Phase Margin with Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA)
- BAxxCC0 Series Circuit Using a Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Importance of Probe Calibration When Measuring Power: Deskew
- Impedance Characteristics of Bypass Capacitor
- TO263-5F Footprint / Symbol