4ch White LED Driver with Buck-Boost (40 LED Maximum) - BD81A44MUV-M | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
4ch White LED Driver with Buck-Boost (40 LED Maximum) - BD81A44MUV-M
BD81A44MUV-M / BD81A44EFV-M (HTSSOP-B28 package) is a white LED driver with the capability of withstanding high input voltage (35V Max). This driver has 4ch constant-current drivers integrated in 1-chip, where each channel can draw up to 120mA (Max), which is also suitable for high illumination LED drive. Furthermore, a buck-boost current mode DC/DC controller is also integrated to achieve stable operation during power voltage fluctuation. Light modulation (10,000:1 @100Hz dimming function) is possible by PWM input.
Number of Outputs
4 x 8
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Integrated Buck-Boost current mode DC/DC controller
- Integrated 4ch current driver for LED drive
- 10,000:1 PWM dimming @100Hz
- External switching frequency synchronization
- Built-In protection function (UVLO, OVP, OCP, SCP)
- LED abnormality detection function (Open/Short)
- Integrated VOUT discharge function (Buck-Boost or Buck structure limitation)
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (Grade 1)