Automotive 2ch 45 mΩ High-Side Switch with Variable OCD and OCD Mask Function
BV2HC045EFU-C is a 2-ch high-side switch for automotive application. It has built-in over current protection function, thermal shutdown protection function, open load detection function and under voltage lockout function. It is equipped with diagnostic output function for abnormality detection. An external component can arbitrarily set the over current limit and the time to limit to achieve the optimum over current protection for the load.
- Dual TSD:This IC has thermal shutdown (Junction temperature detect) and ΔTj Protection (Power-MOS steep temperature rising detect).
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- Built-in Variable Over Current Limit Function
- Built-in Variable Over Current Mask Time Setting Function.
- Built-in Open Load Detection Function.
- Built-in Under Voltage Lockout Function (UVLO)
- Built-in Diagnostic Output
- Low On-Resistance RON = 45mΩ (Typ)
- Monolithic Power Management IC with Control Unit (CMOS) and Power MOSFET on a Single Chip
- Low Voltage Operation (VBB = 4.3V)