1ch High-side Switch IC - BV1HD090FJ-C | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
1ch High-side Switch IC - BV1HD090FJ-C
BV1HD090FJ-C is an automotive 1ch high side switch IC, which has built-in overcurrent limiting circuit (OCP), thermal shutdown circuit (TSD), open load detection function (OLD) and under voltage lockout function (UVLO). It is also equipped with the diagnostic output when detecting an error (ST).
Channel Number [ch]
Drain-Source Voltage (Max.)[V]
ON Resistance [mΩ]
Over Current Detect [A]
Active Clamp Energy [mJ]
Thermal Shut Down
Open Load Detect [V]
Junction Temperature Tj (Min.)[°C]
Junction Temperature Tj (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Built-in overcurrent limiting circuit (OCP)
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit (TSD)
- Built-in open load detection function (at output OFF)
- Direct control enabled from CMOS logic IC, etc.
- Built-in under voltage lockout function
- Built-in Output State Pin
- On-Resistance RON=90mΩ (Typ) (VBB=14V, Tj=25°C, IOUT=0.5A)
- Monolithic power management IC with the control block (CMOS) and power MOS FET mounted on a single chip
- Enables operation at low voltage down to 4.2V