Automotive IPS series 1ch High-side switch
BD1HD500EFJ-C is an Automotive 1ch High-Side switch. It has a built-in overcurrent protection circuit, Thermal Shut Down (TSD) circuit, Open Load Detection circuit, Under Voltage Lock Out circuit, and has diagnostic (ST) output function at the time during abnormal detection.
We recommend BD1HDU50EFJ-C for your new development. It uses different production lines for the purpose of improving production efficiency. Electric characteristics noted in Datasheet does not differ between Production Line.
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Built-in Thermal Shut Down (TSD)
- Built-in Open Load Detection circuit (When Output is OFF)
- Possibility to control directly from CMOS logic IC
- Low standby current
- Built-in Under Voltage Lock Out circuit
- Built-in diagnostic (ST) output function
- Low On resistance of RDS (ON) =500mΩ (Typ) (VDD=12V, Ta=25°C, IOUT=0.25A)
- Monolithic power IC that has a built in control part (CMOS) and a power MOS FET on 1chip
- 1ch High-side switch for the mechanical relay coil drive
- AEC-Q100 qualified(Grade 1)