BM6109FV-C1ch Gate Driver Providing Galvanic Isolation 2500Vrms Isolation Voltage
1ch Gate Driver Providing Galvanic Isolation 2500Vrms Isolation Voltage
BM6109FV-C is a gate driver with an isolation voltage of 2500 Vrms. It has an I/O delay time of 700 ns, minimum input pulse width of 600 ns, and incorporates the fault signal output function, under voltage lockout (UVLO) function, Short circuit protection (SCP) function, overcurrent protection (OCP) function, overheat protection function, active miller clamping function and temperature monitoring function.
For sale of this product, please contact the specifications in our sales office. Currently, we don't sell this on the internet distributors now.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (Grade 1)
- Fault Signal Output Function
- Under Voltage Lockout Protection Function
- Short Circuit Protection Function
- Overcurrent Protection Function
- Overheat Protection Function
- Soft Turn Off Function (Adjustable Turn OFF Time)
- Active Miller Clamping
- Temperature Monitor