Isolation Voltage 2500Vrms 1ch Gate Driver Providing Galvanic Isolation - BM6108FV-LB
This is the product guarantees long time support in Industrial market.
The BM6108FV-LB is a gate driver with isolation voltage 2500Vrms, I/O delay time of 150ns, and minimum input pulse width of 90ns, and incorporates the fault signal output functions, undervoltage lockout (UVLO) function, and short current protection (SCP, DESAT) function.
For sale of this product, please contact the specifications in our sales office. Currently, we don't sell this on the internet distributors now.
-12 to 0
I/O Delay Time(Max.)[ns]
Min. Input Pulse Width[ns]
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- LongTime Support Product for Industrial Applications.
- Providing Galvanic Isolation
- Active Miller Clamping
- Fault Signal Output Function (Adjustable Output Holding Time)
- Undervoltage Lockout Function
- Short Current Protection Function (Adjustable Reset Time)
- Soft Turn-Off Function For Short Current Protection (Adjustable Turn-Off Time)
- Supporting Negative VEE2
- Output State Feedback Function