Isolation Voltage 2500Vrms 1ch Gate Driver Providing Galvanic Isolation
The BM60054AFV-C is a gate driver with isolation voltage 2500Vrms, I/O delay time of 120ns, and a minimum input pulse width of 90ns. Fault signal output function, ready signal output function, under voltage lockout (UVLO) function, thermal protection function, short current protection (SCP) function, miller clamp function and switching controller function, output state feedback function are all built-in.
For sale of this product, please contact the specifications in our sales office. Currently, we don't sell this on the internet distributors now.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- Fault Signal Output Function
- Ready Signal Output Function
- Under Voltage Lockout Function
- Short Circuit Protection Function
- Soft Turn-Off Function for Short Circuit Protection(Adjustable Turn-Off time)
- Thermal Protection Function
- Active Miller Clamping
- Switching Controller Function
- Output State Feedback Function
Schematic Design & Verification
- SSOP-B28W Footprint / Symbol