BM60052AFV-CIsolation Voltage 2500Vrms 1ch Gate Driver Providing Galvanic Isolation
Isolation Voltage 2500Vrms 1ch Gate Driver Providing Galvanic Isolation
The BM60052AFV-C is a gate driver with isolation voltage 2500Vrms, I/O delay time of 120ns, and a minimum input pulse width of 90ns. Fault signal output function, ready signal output function, under voltage lockout (UVLO) function, thermal protection function, desaturation protection (DESAT) function, miller clamp function, switching controller function and output state feedback function are all built-in.
For sale of this product, please contact the specifications in our sales office. Currently, we don't sell this on the internet distributors now.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade 1)
- Fault Signal Output Function
- Ready Signal Output Function
- Under Voltage Lockout Function
- Desaturation Protection Function
- Soft Turn-Off Function for Desaturation Protection(Adjustable Turn-Off time)
- Thermal Protection Function
- Active Miller Clamping
- Switching Controller Function
- Output State Feedback Function
- UL1577 Recognized: File No. E356010 (pending)