High Efficiency and Low Standby Power, CCM corresponding Secondary Side Synchronous Rectification Controller IC
BM1R00146F is a synchronous rectification controller to be used in the secondary-side output. It has a built-in ultra-low consumption and high accuracy shunt regulator, which significantly reduces standby power. The shunt regulator is constructed in a completely independent chip that enables it to operate as a GND reference even when used in high side. At continuous mode operation, further space saving can be realized when operating without the input switching synchronizing signal of the primary side. BM1R00128F also features a wide operating power supply voltage range of 2.7V to 32V for various output applications. Finally, by adopting the high-voltage 120V process, it is possible to monitor the drain voltage directly."
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Built-in Ultra-Low Consumption Shunt Regulator Reducing Standby Power Consumption
- Synchronous Rectification FET Supports High and Low Side
- 120V High Voltage Process DRAIN terminal
- Wide Input Operating Voltage Range of 2.7V to 32V
- Supports LLC and PWM QR Controller
- No Input Required on the Primary-Side at CCM
- Built-in Overvoltage Protection for SH_IN and SH_OUT Terminal
- Built-in Thermal Shutdown Function
- Built-in Auto Shutdown Function
- SOP8 package
Schematic Design & Verification
- SOP8 Footprint / Symbol
- SOP8 3D STEP Data