PWM type DC/DC converter IC Included 650V MOSFET
The PWM type DC/DC converter BM2P039-Z for AC/DC provides an optimum system for all products that include an electrical outlet. BM2P039-Z supports both isolated and non-isolated devices, enabling simpler design of various types of low-power electrical converters. BM2P039-Z built in a HV starter circuit that tolerates 650V, it contributes to low-power consumption. With current detection resistors as external devices, a higher degree of design freedom is achieved. Switching frequency adopts fixed system. Since current mode control is utilized, current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response. The switching frequency is 100 kHz. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A frequency hopping function is also on chip, which contributes to low EMI.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- PWM frequency : 100kHz
- PWM current mode method
- Frequency hopping function
- Burst operation when load is light
- Frequency reduction function
- Built-in 650V start circuit
- Built-in 650V switching MOSFET
- VCC pin under voltage protection
- VCC pin overvoltage protection
- SOURCE pin Open protection
- SOURCE pin Short protection
- SOURCE pin Leading-Edge-Blanking function
- Per-cycle over current protection circuit
- Soft start
- Secondary Over current protection circuit
- BR pin AC input low voltage protection
Schematic Design & Verification
- DIP7K Footprint / Symbol
- DIP7K 3D STEP Data