PWM Type DC/DC Converter IC with Integrated Switching MOSFET
The PWM type DC/DC converter for AC/DC provides an optimal system for all products that require an electrical outlet. This IC supports both isolated and non-isolated devices and enables simpler designs of various types of a low power consumption electrical converters. The built-in 650V startup circuit contributes to low power consumption. Power supplies can be designed flexibly by connecting a current detection resistor for the switching externally. Current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performances are demonstrated in a bandwidth and transient response since a current mode control is utilized. The switching frequency is 65kHz by a fixed method. At light load, the frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A built-in frequency hopping function also contributes to low EMI. A built-in 650V switching MOSFET makes designs easy.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- PWM Current Mode Method
- Frequency Hopping Function
- Burst Operation at Light Load
- Frequency Reduction Function
- Built-in 650V Startup Circuit
- Built-in 650V Switching MOSFET
- VCC UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
- VCC OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- Soft Start Function
- FB OLP (Over Load Protection)
- Over Current Detection Function per Cycle
- Over Current Detection AC Voltage Compensation Function
- SOURCE Pin Open Protection Function
- SOURCE Pin Short Protection Function
- SOURCE Pin Leading Edge Blanking Function