Quasi-Resonant Control type DC/DC Converter IC
The quasi-resonant controller typed AC/DC converter IC BM1Q011FJ provides an optimum system for all products that include an electrical outlet. Quasi-resonant operation enables soft switching and helps to keep EMI low. With MOSFET for switching and current detection resistors as external devices, a higher degree of design freedom is achieved. This IC built in HV starter circuit, it contributes to low consumption power and high speed start. Because the burst mode is built-in and IC consumption current is low, stand-by power becomes very low. Because BM1Q011FJ series built-in soft-start, burst mode, over current limiter which is cycle-by-cycle, over load protection, over voltage protection, CS Open Protection and so on, BM1Q011FJ are highly safety.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Quasi-resonant method
- Built-in 650V tolerate start circuit
- Low power at the light load (burst operation)
- Maximum frequency control (120kHz)
- Frequency reduction function
- AC voltage correction function
- VCC pin : under voltage protection
- VCC pin : over voltage protection
- Over-current protection (cycle-by-cycle)
- Output driver 12V clamp circuits
- Soft start function
- ZT trigger mask function
- Over Load protection [Auto-restart]
- CS pin open protection [Auto-restart]
Schematic Design & Verification
- Calculation-sheet for the circuit theoretical formula (QR)
- SOP-J7S Footprint / Symbol
- SOP-J7S 3D STEP Data