Power Factor Correction Controller IC
BD7692FJ is Power Factor Correction for AC/DC supplies the system which is suitable for all the products needing power factor improvement. The PFC adopts boundary conduction mode (BCM), and switching loss reduction and noise reduction are possible by Zero Current Detection (ZCD). ZCD detects by resistance, the auxiliary winding is unnecessary.
Click here for the board designed to fully evaluate BD7692FJ. In addition you can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Boundary Conduction Mode
- Low Power Consumption
- Resister Detection for ZCD
- Switching Loss Reduction, Noise Reduction by ZCD
- Dynamic and Static OVP by the VS Pin
- High Accuracy Over Current Detection (±4 %)
- Error Amplifier Input Short Protection
- Stable MOSFET Gate Drive by the Clamper
- Protection Function by the OVP Pin
- Over Voltage Reduce by Soft Start
- Safe Design by the IS-GND Short Timer Operation
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Evaluation Board - BD7692FJ-EVK-001
PFC BCM (Boundary Current Mode) Method Output 200 W 400 V (BD7692FJ)