3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Driver
This 3-phase Brushless Fan motor driver IC adopts PrestoMOS™ as the output transistor, and put in a small full molding package with the high voltage gate driver chip. The protection circuits for overcurrent, overheating, under voltage lock out and the high voltage bootstrap diode with current regulation are built-in. It provides optimum motor drive system for a wide variety of applications by the combination with controller BD6201x series and enables motor unit standardization.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- 600V PrestoMOSFET™ Built-in
- Output Current 1.5A
- Bootstrap operation by floating high side driver(including diode)
- 3.3V logic input compatible
- Protection circuits provided: CL, OCP, TSD, UVLO, MLP and the external fault input
- Fault Output (open drain)