3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Driver - BM6242FS | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
3-Phase Brushless Fan Motor Driver - BM6242FS (New)
This 3-phase Brushless Fan motor driver IC adopts PrestoMOSFET™ as the output transistor, and put in a small full molding package with the high voltage gate driver chip. The protection circuits for overcurrent, overheating, under voltage lock out and the high voltage bootstrap diode with current regulation are built-in. It provides optimum motor drive system for a wide variety of applications by the combination with controller BD6201x series and enables motor unit standardization.
Power Supply Voltage (Max.)[V]
Number of phase
- 600V PrestoMOSFET™ Built-in
- Output Current 1.5A
- Bootstrap operation by floating high side driver(including diode)
- 3.3V logic input compatible
- Protection circuits provided: CL, OCP, TSD, UVLO, MLP and the external fault input
- Fault Output (open drain)