Three-phase Full-wave Fan Motor Driver
BD63242EFV is a 1chip driver composed of a Power DMOS FET Motor Driver. It features a sensor-less drive which does not require a hall device as a position detection sensor. Furthermore, it introduces by making output current a sine-wave that achieves silent operation and low vibration.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Small Package
- Driver Including Power DMOS FET
- Sensor-less Full Sine Drive
- Speed Controllable by DC/PWM Input
- Minimum Output Duty Setting (Only on DC Voltage Input Speed Control.)
- Rotation Direction Select
- Rotation Speed Pulse Signal Output (FG, 1/2FG)
- Protection Function
(Under Voltage Lock Out Protection Function, Lock Protection Function (Automatic Recovery), High Speed Rotation Protection Function and Low Speed Rotation Protection Function)
- Reference Design
An evaluation board that enables direct input of AC power to a BLDC motor unit by installing an ACDC converter circuit in the drive circuit for a three phase brushless DC motor (BLDC motor). This is an evaluation board that enables direct input of AC power to the BLDC motor unit.