Three Phase Brushless Motor Pre-driver
BD63003MUV is a Pre-driver IC for 3-phase brushless motor. It generates a driving signal from the Hall sensor and applies PWM in the input control signal for motor control. It has a built-in booster circuit which allows Nch-Nch MOS transistors to be used as the external power Transistor. It is compatible with 12V or 24V power supply and has various controls and built-in protection functions, making it useful for variety of purposes. Since the IC adopts a small package, it can also be used on small diameter motors.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Built in 120°Commutation Logic Circuit
- Driving with Nch-Nch MOS Transistors
- Built in Peak Current Control Function
- For Controller Input of 3.3 V and 5 V
- PWM Control Mode (lower arm switching)
- CW/CCW Function
- Short Brake Function
- FG Output (1FG / 3FG conversion)
- Built-in Protection Circuit for Current Limit (CL), Overheating (TSD), Under Voltage (UVLO), Over Voltage (OVLO), Motor Lock (MLP)