3-Phase Brushless Motor Pre-driver
BD63002AMUV is pre-driver of 3-phase brushless motor. It generates a driving signal from the Hall sensor and drives PWM through the input control signal. Since there is a built-in booster circuit, Nch-Nch MOS transistors can be used on the external power transistor. In addition, the power supply can use 12V or 24V and it has various controls and protection functions built-in, making it useful for a variety of purposes. Because it adopts small packages, it can also be used on small diameter motors.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Driving with Nch-Nch MOS Transistors
- PWM Control Mode (Low Side Arm Switching)
- Built-in Power-saving Circuit
- Direction of Rotation Change Function
- Short Brake Function
- FG Output (Open drain)
- Built-in Protection Circuit for Current Limit, Thermal Shutdown, Under Voltage Lockout, Over Voltage Lockout, Motor Lock Protection