Sound Processor for car audio with built-in High-Voltage function and 2nd order post filter - BD37068FV-M
It is built-in input selector of 6 stereo source and output to ADC after adjusting signal level. And built-in 2nd order post filter to reduce out of band noise and 6ch Volume circuit. It is possible to out until 5.2Vrms at maximum output. (High Voltage function) Moreover, it is simple to design set by built-in TDMA noise reduction systems.
AEC-Q100 (Automotive Grade)
Number of of single input
Number of of ISO input
+23to-79, -∞ (1dB/step)
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-in differential input selector that can select single-ended / differential input
- Reduce the shock noise when switching gain due to built-in advanced switch circuit
- Decrease the out of band noise of DAC by built-in 2nd order post filter.
- Built-in buffered ground isolation amplifier to realize high CMRR characteristics
- No need to countermeasure using external components built-in TDMA noise reduction circuit
- It is possible to output 5.2Vrms by High-Voltage function
- Package is SSOP-B40. Putting same direction input-terminals and output-terminals make PCB layout easier and PCB area smaller.
- It is possible to control by 3.3V for I²C-BUS controller
- AEC-Q100 Qualified.