PWM Control Type DC/DC Converter IC for AC/DC Driver
BD7672BG is a PWM controller type DC/DC converter for AC/DC that provides an optimum system for all products that requires an electrical outlet. This product supports both isolated and non-isolated devices. IC enables simple design of low-power electrical converters. With switching MOSFET and current detection resistor as external devices, it enables more freedom in design. Since the peak current control is utilized, peak current is controlled in each cycle, application excels wide bandwidth and transient response. BD7672BG includes various protective functions such as soft start function, burst function, per-cycle over current limiter, VCC overvoltage protection and overload protection. An external latch pin (COMP pin) is provided, so that latch stopping (OFF) can be set by external signals. This function is available as overheating protection and over output voltage protection. The PWM switching frequency is fixed at 65 kHz. A frequency hopping function is included which contributes to low EMI.
You can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Features:· PWM frequency of 65kHz
· PWM current mode method
· Low circuit current when UVLO is ON (12μA at VCC=12V)
· Low circuit current without load (Burst operation when load is light)
· Built-in SW frequency hopping function
· 250nsec leading-edge blanking
· VCC UVLO / OVP
· Per-cycle over current protection circuit
· Soft start
· Output overload protection (Self-restart protection)
· External latch function for COMP pin (Over heating protection function)