Three-phase Brushless Motor Driver
BD63007MUV is a Three-Phase Brushless Motor Driver with 33V power supply voltage rating and 3A (5A peak) output current rating. It generates a driving signal from the Hall sensor and drives PWM through the input control signal. In addition, the power supply can use 12V or 24V and it has various controls and built-in protection functions, making it useful for variety of purposes. Since the IC adopts small packages, it can be used on small diameter motors.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Built-in 120° Commutation Logic Circuit
- Low ON Resistance DMOS Output
- PWM Control Mode (low side arm switching)
- Built-in Power-saving Circuit
- CW/CCW Function
- Short Brake Function
- FG Output (1FG/3FG conversion)
- Built-in Protection Circuit for Current Limiting (CL), Overheating (TSD), Over Current (OCP), Under Voltage (UVLO), Over Voltage (OVLO), Motor Lock (MLP)