ROHM's comprehensive power management IC portfolio ranges from automotive-grade noise tolerent opamps featuring superior EMI immunity, CMOS op-amps that deliver class-leading low noise, and high voltage buck DC/DC converters utilizing proprietary Nano Pulse Control technology to high efficiency buck regulators, high reliability LDOs, and boost/buck/buck-boost switching regulators with or without integrated FET.
From SiC Schottky barrier diodes and SiC MOSFETs that support the latest vehicle applications to zener featuring superior surge resistance, ROHM offers a broad lineup of AEC-Q101 qualified discrete semiconductors that deliver higher performance in automotive sets that demand extreme reliability.
- SiC Schottky Barrier Diodes
- AEC-Q101 Silicon Carbide (SiC) Schottky Barrier Diodes
- KDZ Series Zener Diodes
- AECQ silicon rectifiers and AECQ silicon rectifier arrays
- AECQ silicon MOSFETs and AECQ silicon FET Arrays
- AECQ bipolar transistors and AECQ transistor arrays
- AECQ bipolar pre-biased transistors and AECQ bipolar prebiased arrays
- AECQ IGBTs
- AEC-Q Silicon Carbide MOSFETs
ROHM, a pioneer in chip resistors, delivers the industry's highest rated power in the ultra-low-resistance region from 0.1mΩ. Utilizing new materials and structures improves heat dissipation and ensures excellent joint reliability, making them ideal for applications in the automotive sector.
SiC Power and Gate Driver Solutions
Automotive Solutions and Technologies
Automotive Primary & Secondary DC/DC Converter