ROHM's comprehensive power management IC portfolio ranges from automotive-grade noise tolerent opamps featuring superior EMI immunity, CMOS op-amps that deliver class-leading low noise, and high voltage buck DC/DC converters utilizing proprietary Nano Pulse Control technology to high efficiency buck regulators, high reliability LDOs, and boost/buck/buck-boost switching regulators with or without integrated FET.
From SiC Schottky barrier diodes and SiC MOSFETs that support the latest vehicle applications to zener featuring superior surge resistance, ROHM offers a broad lineup of AEC-Q101 qualified discrete semiconductors that deliver higher performance in automotive sets that demand extreme reliability.
- SiC Schottky Barrier Diodes
- AEC-Q101 Silicon Carbide (SiC) Schottky Barrier Diodes
- KDZ Series Zener Diodes
- AECQ silicon rectifiers and AECQ silicon rectifier arrays
- AECQ silicon MOSFETs and AECQ silicon FET Arrays
- AECQ bipolar transistors and AECQ transistor arrays
- AECQ bipolar pre-biased transistors and AECQ bipolar prebiased arrays
- AECQ IGBTs
- AEC-Q Silicon Carbide MOSFETs
ROHM, a pioneer in chip resistors, delivers the industry's highest rated power in the ultra-low-resistance region from 0.1mΩ. Utilizing new materials and structures improves heat dissipation and ensures excellent joint reliability, making them ideal for applications in the automotive sector.