Constant Current Controller for Automotive LED Lamps - BD18340FV-M | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Constant Current Controller for Automotive LED Lamps - BD18340FV-M
8018340FV-M is 70V-withstanding Constant Current Controller for Automotive LED Lamps. It is able to drive at maximum 10 rows of PNP transistors. It can also contribute to reduction in the consumption power of the set as it has the integrated stand by function. The IC also incorporates a highly reliable, in-built de-rating function, LED Open Detection, Short Circuit Protection and Over Voltage Mute function and LED failure input / output function.
Number of Outputs
DC / PWM
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- LED Constant-Current Controller
- PWM Dimming Function
- LED Current De-rating Function
- LED Open Detection
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Over Voltage Mute Function (OVM)
- Disable LED Open Detection Function at Reduced-Voltage
- Abnormal Output Detection and Output Function