Digital 16bit Serial Output Type Ambient Light Sensor IC - BH1726NUC | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Digital 16bit Serial Output Type Ambient Light Sensor IC - BH1726NUC
BH1726NUC is a digital Ambient Light Sensor IC with I²C bus interface. This IC is most suitable for obtaining ambient light data for adjusting LCD and backlight power of TV and mobile phone. It is capable of detecting a very wide range of illuminance.
illuminance Measurement Range[lx]
0 to 30, 000
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-in Ircut filter
- 2 outputs with different spectral response
- Correspond to dark window because of high sensitivity
- Rejecting 50Hz/60Hz light noise
- I²Cbus interface (f/s mode support)
- It is possible to select 2 type of I²C bus slave address.
- Correspond to 1.8V logic interface
- Resolution 0.0003lx/count (Typ)
(In highest gain and longest measurement time setting)