2.7V to 5.5V Input, 3A Integrated MOSFET Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter for Automotive
BD9S300MUF-C is a synchronous buck DC/DC Converter with built-in low On Resistance power MOSFETs. It is capable of providing current up to 3A. The SLLM™ control provides excellent efficiency characteristics in light-load conditions which make the product ideal for reducing standby power consumption of equipment. Small inductor is applicable due to high switching frequency of 2.2MHz. It is a current mode control DC/DC Converter and features high-speed transient response. Phase compensation can also be set easily. It can also be synchronized to external pulse.
8-channel power tree Reference Design
For automotive ADAS and Info-Display
- SLLM™ (Simple Light Load Mode) Control
- AEC-Q100 Qualified (Grade 1)
- Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
- Adjustable Soft Start Function
- Power Good Output
- Input Under Voltage Lockout Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Output Over Voltage Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Wettable Flank QFN Package
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Evaluation Board - BD9S300MUF-TSB-001
This Evaluation Board was developed for ROHM’s single Synchronous buck DC/DC converter BD9S300MUF-C. It is a synchronous buck DC/DC converter with built-in low On Resistance power MOSFETs. The BD9S300MUF-C accepts a power supply input range of 2.7V to 5.5V and generates a maximum output current of 3A.
- Reference Design - REFRPT001
- CISPR25 Class5 compliant 8 rails power tree Reference Design for Automotive ADAS/Infotainment application
This reference design is a power tree solution board developed for infotainment devices such as automotive clusters and center information displays and for ECUs for ADAS application. The power system that can support functional safety is integrated on a single board to achieve the optimal configuration as a power tree. Excellent EMC performance that meets CISPR25 Class 5 even at all power supply rails are enabled, and reduces heat generation of each device by distributing high-efficiency DCDCs. In addition, two supervisor ICs with self-diagnosis functions can monitor the output of all power rails and contribute to a higher level of functional safety.
- Automotive Infotainment/ADAS 8-channels power tree reference design
- Verified to satisfy EMC CISPR 25 class 5 standard without common mode filter
- In order to avoid the AM radio frequency bands All DC/DC converters operate at a switching frequency of 2.2 MHz or higher.
- Thermal characteristics tested
- voltage monitoring for 8-channel power tree to improve the functional safety ASIL level
- Space saving by integrating multiple power trees