BD9E105FP4-Z (Under Development)4.5V to 28V Input, 1.0A Integrated MOSFET Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
BD9E105FP4-Z (Under Development)
4.5V to 28V Input, 1.0A Integrated MOSFET Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
BD9E105FP4-Z is a single synchronous buck DC/DC converter with built-in low on-resistance power MOSFETs. The Light Load Mode control provides excellent efficiency characteristics in light-load conditions, which make the product ideal for equipment, and devices that demand minimal standby power consumption. BD9E105FP4-Z is a current mode control DC/DC converter and features good transient response. It includes internal phase compensation. It achieves the high power density and offers a small footprint on the PCB by employing small package.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- Single Synchronous Buck DC/DC Converter
- Light Load Mode Control
- Efficiency = 80%(@IOUT = 10mA, VIN = 24V, VOUT = 5V)
- Internal Phase Compensation
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection (TSD)
- Under Voltage Lockout Protection (UVLO)
- Reduced External Diode
- TSOT23-6L Package
- Evaluation Board
Input 12V to 24V → Output 5V, 1A
This EVK has been developed for ROHM’s synchronous buck DC/DC convertercustomers evaluating BD9E105FP4-Z.