Termination Regulator for DDR-SDRAMs - BD3537F | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
Termination Regulator for DDR-SDRAMs - BD3537F
BD3537F is a termination regulator that complies with JEDEC requirements for DDR-SDRAM, This linear power supply uses a built-in N-channel MOSFET and high-speed OP-AMPS specially designed to provide excellent transient response. It has a sink/source current capability up to 1.8A and has a power supply bias requirement of 5.0V for driving the N-channel MOSFET. For BD3537F, ceramic capacitor can be used as output capacitor enabling significant package profile downsizing as the total regulator part.
1.746 to 1.854
Under Voltage Lock Out
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Incorporates a Push-Pull Power Supply for Termination (VTT)
- Incorporates an Enabler
- Incorporates an Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Incorporates a Thermal Shutdown Protector (TSD)
- Compatible with Dual Channel (DDR-II)
- Incorporates Soft-start Function