White LED Driver for large LCD Panels (DCDC Converter type) - BD93942F | ROHM Semiconductor - ROHM Co., Ltd.
White LED Driver for large LCD Panels (DCDC Converter type) - BD93942F
BD93942F is a high efficiency driver for white LEDs and designed for large LCDs. These ICs are built-in a boost DCDC converters that employ an array of LEDs as the light source. BD93942F have some protect function against fault conditions, such as the over-voltage protection (OVP), the over current limit protection of DCDC (OCP), the short circuit protection (SCP), the open detection of LED string. Therefore BD93942F are available for the fail-safe design over a wide range output voltage.
Number of Outputs
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- 4ch LED constant current driver and DC/DC converter
- Maximum LED Current: 150mA
- LED Feedback Voltage: 0.45V (@ILED=150mA)
so lower heat. Adjustable Feed Back Voltage
by following LED Current setting.
- ±2% LED current accuracy (ADIM=2.5V,
when each LED is set to 100mA)
- Analog current (Linear) dimming at ADIM pin
- LED pin rating 60V
- Individual detection and individual LED OFF for both
open and short circuits
- Built-in ISET pin short-circuit protection circuit
- FET’s Gate (N pin) is driven by 5.8V swing
- Built-in Vout discharge circuit for shutdown
- Built-in Vout overvoltage protection (OVP) /
reduced voltage protection (SCP) circuit
- SOP16 package