BD83A04EFV-M (Under Development)White LED Driver for Automotive with 4ch Current Driver Integrated, Built-in MOS for Boost, Boost DC/DC Converter
BD83A04EFV-M (Under Development)
White LED Driver for Automotive with 4ch Current Driver Integrated, Built-in MOS for Boost, Boost DC/DC Converter
This IC is a white LED driver for LCD backlight. It has MOS for boost and 4 ch current drivers for LED drive,making it ideal for high brightness LED drive. LED pin maximum voltage is 50V, making it suitable for driving medium LCD panels. The dimming is controlled by the PWM signal and can be set up to 20,000: 1@100Hz. It also supports analog dimming and can accommodate even higher brightness ranges by combining with PWM dimming. DC/DC converters can be controlled for boost applications, and the input operating voltage range is 4.5V to 48V.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade1)
- Functional Safety Supportive Automotive Products
- Built-in 4ch Current Driver for LED Drive
- Built-in MOS for Boost
- Current Mode Boost DC/DC Converter
- Load Switch(M1) Control Pin
- PWM Dimming(20,000: 1@100Hz, 100Hz to 25kHz)
- Spread Spectrum Function
- DC/DC Converter Oscillation Frequency External Synchronization Function
- LSI Protect Functions(UVLO, OVP, TSD, OCP)
- LED Anode/Cathode Short Circuit Protection Function
- LED Open/Short Protection Function
- Evaluation Board
This Evaluation Board was developed for ROHM’s LED Driver BD83A04EFV-M. BD83A04EFV-M is a white LED driver for LCD Backlight. Built-in MOS for Boost and 4ch Current Driver for LED Drive, and it is suitable for high illumination LED drive. It is suitable for middle size LCD panel drive because LED pin maximum voltage is 50V.