Isolated Flyback Converter IC with Integrated Switching MOSFET
This is the product guarantees long time support in Industrial market. This IC is an optocoupler-less isolated flyback converter. It is not necessary to use any optocouplers and feedback circuits by a third winding of transformers; these have been ever required to obtain a stable output voltage in Isolated Power Supply for Industrial Equipments. Furthermore, adoption of the original adapted type technology that controls on time makes the external phase compensation parts unnecessary, reduces a lot of parts number and minimalizes applications, which realizes the designs of isolated power supply application with high reliability.
We recommend BD7J200UEFJ-LB for your new development. It uses different production lines for the purpose of improving production efficiency. Electric characteristics noted in Datasheet does not differ between Production Line.
- Long Time Support Product for Industrial Applications
- No Need of Any Optocoupler and Third Winding of Transformer
- Set Output Voltage with Two External Resistor and Ratio of Transformer Turns
- Adopt of Original Adapted Type Technology that Controls On Time.
- No Need of External Phase Compensation Parts by High-speed Load Response
- Low Output Ripple by Fixed Switching Frequency (At normal operation)
- High Efficient Light Load Mode (At PFM operation)
- Shutdown and Enable Control
- Built-in 120V Switching MOSFET
- Soft Start Function
- Load Compensation Function
- Input Under Voltage Lockout (VIN UVLO)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- Battery Short Protection (BSP)