High Efficiency, Low Standby Power and CCM Corresponding Secondary Side Synchronous Rectification Controller IC - BD87007FJ (New)
BD87007FJ is synchronous rectification controller to be used in the secondary side output. It has a built-in low consumption and high accuracy shunt regulator, which reduces standby power. At continuous conduction mode (CCM) operation, further space saving can be realized when operating without the input switching synchronizing signal of the primary side. BD87007FJ also features a wide operating supply voltage of 2.7V to 32.0V for various output applications. In addition, by adopting the high voltage 120V (Max) process, it is possible to monitor the drain voltage directly.
Light Load mode
Under Voltage Lock Out
Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]
Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]
- Built-in Low Consumption and High Accuracy Shunt Regulator, which Reduces Standby Power
- 120V (Max) High Voltage Process DRAIN Monitor Pin
- Wide Supply Voltage Range of 2.7V to 32.0V
- Supports Drive Type: PWM, QR Controller, etc.
- No Input Required on the Primary-Side at CCM
- Built-in Over Voltage Protection for SH_IN and VCC Pin
- Built-in Thermal Shutdown Function