PWM Control type DC/DC converter IC
The PWM type DC/DC converter (BM1Pxxx) for AC/DC provide an optimum system for all products that include an electrical outlet. BM1Pxxx supports both isolated and non-isolated devices, enabling simpler design of various types of low-power electrical converters. BM1Pxxx built in a HV starter circuit that tolerates 650V, it contributes to low-power consumption. With switching MOSFET and current detection resistors as external devices, a higher degree of design freedom is achieved. Since current mode control is utilized, current is restricted in each cycle and excellent performance is demonstrated in bandwidth and transient response. At light load, the switching frequency is reduced and high efficiency is achieved. A frequency hopping function is also on chip, which contributes to low EMI. BM1Pxxx has rich protection.
Click here for the board designed to fully evaluate BM1P061FJ. In addition you can choose from a variety of power and topology evaluation boards.
For Automotive usage, please contact Sales.
Features:· PWM current mode method
· Frequency Hopping function
· Burst operation / Frequency reduction function when load is light
· Built-in 650V start circuit
· VCC pin under voltage protection
· VCC pin over voltage protection
· CS pin Open protection
· CS pin Leading-Edge-Blanking function
· Per-cycle over current protection circuit
· Current protection with AC voltage compensation
· Soft start
· Secondary Over current protection circuit
- Evaluation Board
24V 2A Output, BM1P061FJ Evaluation Board